This has quickly become one of my favorite weeknight dinners to turn to. It’s so easy, yet packed with flavor… AND it’s not bad for you, so that’s always a plus.
Shoutout to one of my best friends [Kate] for bringing this awesomeness of a meal to my attention!
*Scroll down for recipe*
“Let’s give them something to taco bout.”
What you’ll need:
- Romaine lettuce or any green, chopped
- 1 lb. ground turkey (Browned, then tossed in some water and my favorite taco seasoning)
- Dressing: Low-fat ranch or ranch Greek dressing. Take that and combine it with some Frank’s Red Hot. [OMG so good.]
- Whatever toppings you desire! I usually include: Avocado, black beans, black olives, chopped tomatoes, corn [Kate says that’s the best part], jalapeños & cheese
- Cook turkey until browned. Then, add some water or chicken broth mixed with taco seasoning.
- In a bowl, add your lettuce, then the meat.
- Layer on desired toppings
- Finish by adding dressing
See… it’s SO easy! [Thanks again, Kate!]
Watch my YouTube video demonstration below.