I’m still in shock over how delicious this pie was. It’s almost too good to be true because it only calls for four ingredients. FOUR INGREDIENTS!
I made this pie for a fun weekend at the lake, and like most mature adults, we ate it with forks directly from the pan. It was such a big hit that not one bite was left.
That’s why I feel the need to share this gem of a recipe with you.
*Scroll down for recipe*
Fact: I only have pies for you… and this recipe
What you’ll need:
- 1 cup of milk
- 1 13-oz. package chocolate chip cookies, original crunch – not soft & chewy
- 1 9-oz. prepared graham cracker pie crust
- 1 8-oz. container Cool Whip
- Set aside two cookies to crumble on top of the pie
- Place milk in a measuring cup, then dunk cookies, one at a time, in the milk. Place the cookies in a single layer in the bottom of the crust
- Spread Cool Whip evenly over the cookies
- Repeat process, dipping about 10 cookies then adding another layer of Cool Whip
- Repeat one more time…
- Crumble reserved cookies and sprinkle on top of the pie
- Cover and chill for at least eight hours before serving!
Watch these easy steps to making this delicious pie:
Thanks for the recipe, The Kitchen is my Playground!
One thought on “Recipe: Easy Choc. Chip Cookie Pie”