You should go ahead and bookmark this page because you’ll end up making these oven-roasted fajitas over and over and over again! I LOVE this recipe. It’s delicious, takes little time to prep, AND it only requires one baking dish. I’m sold, are you?!
Added bonus: You’ll feel healthier eating these fajitas vs. ordering fajitas at a Mexican restaurant. [Now, I’m craving cheese dip, ugh.]
*Scroll down for recipe*
Fact: This recipe is about to guac your world
What you’ll need:
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breasts, sliced
- 1 green bell pepper, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, sliced
- 1 onion, sliced
- 3 Tbs. olive oil [My fav is Colavita, Roasted Garlic flavor]
- 1-2 limes, juiced
- 3 Tbs. homemade taco season [Click here for my FAV recipe]
- 1 Jalapeno
- Your favorite toppings [Ideas: Guac, sour cream, cheese, lettuce, jalapenos]
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Place onion, peppers, and chicken in a 9×13 glass baking dish.
- Drizzle and coat with olive oil, then sprinkle taco seasoning over the dish. Toss to coat.
- Roast in oven for 25-30 minutes, stirring once halfway.
- Top with lime juice.
*HIGHLY recommend you top your fajitas with my AMAZING [Yes, amazing] guacamole recipe. You won’t be sorry for clicking here. In fact, you’ll feel like a total guac star for doing so*
Watch my video demo below: