If you love funfetti cake, then you’ll REALLY love this recipe. They are packed with flavor and *literally* melt in your mouth. Warning: You may want to double the recipe, because they’ll go quickly!
*Scroll down for recipe*
Kindness is free… Sprinkle that stuff everywhere, just like confetti.
What you’ll need:
- 1 1/4 cup funfetti cake mix
- 3/4 cup flour
- 1/4 teaspoon baking soda
- 3/4 cup butter, melted and slightly cooled
- 1 egg
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 teaspoons vanilla
- 1/2 cup sugar
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 5 tablespoons sprinkles of your choice
- Optional: Icing with additional sprinkles
- Preheat oven to 350F, and grease an 8×8 pan.
- Cream butter, vanilla, egg, egg yolk, and both sugars.
- Gradually mix in flour, cake mix, and baking soda until just mixed.
- Stir in sprinkles.
- Spread batter evenly into greased pan.
- Bake for 30 minutes until top is lightly browned and middle still jiggles slightly. [This step is super important! You don’t want to overcook, otherwise, you won’t have that ooey-gooey center.]
- Cool completely before cutting
If you’re feeling frisky and want to take it a step further… add some icing on top with a few extra sprinkles. [YUM!]
Thanks for the recipe, Lovin’ from the oven!