This is my all-time favorite recipe for any event. Why? Because it’s so easy. I actually always keep a box of Funfetti cake mix + icing in my pantry just in case I’m in need of a last-minute item. The recipe is easy to follow, there are only four ingredients, the cookies take hardly any time to make, AND they are friggin’ delish.
Added bonus: They are versatile! Add a little food coloring, get creative with some sprinkles, then call it a day.
*Scroll down for the recipe*
Most recently, I made these bad boys for a “Royal Wedding” celebration at work. Of course, they were a big hit. You’ll soon know why.
Fact: Life is better with fresh baked cookies
What you’ll need:
- 1 pkg. Pillsbury Moist Supreme Funfetti Cake Mix [I’ve also used the Kroger brand and it tastes the same.]
- 1/3 cup oil
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 can Pillsbury Creamy Supreme Funfetti Vanilla Frosting
- Heat over to 375°F. Combine cake mix, oil, eggs in a large bowl, then stir with a spoon until “thoroughly moistened.” [I hate the word moist.]
- Once oven is preheated, bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until edges are light golden brown. Cool one minute, then remove from cookie sheet. *You won’t think they are done baking when you take them out, but trust me, they’re done! This is why they taste SO good… super soft*
- Spread frosting over warm cookies, then immediately sprinkle each with sprinkles. *This is where you can get creative*
- Let frosting set before storing. Store in tightly covered container
- Pat yourself on the back for making the easiest, yummiest cookies, ever. Legit ever.