Corn… mayo… cheese… yep, the good stuff.
This is my go-to summertime dip. It’s easy and delicious. My mother-in-law gave me the recipe several years ago and I’ve been obsessed with it ever since.
- 2 cans Mexicorn, drained
- 1 can (4 oz) chopped green chiles
- 1 whole bell pepper, chopped
- 3 whole green onions, chopped (I usually do more)
- 2 whole jalapenos, chopped without seeds
- 8 oz. shredded cheddar cheese (I shred myself because it tastes so much better in the dip)
- 1 cup mayo
- 1 cup sour cream
Mix everything together, then let it chill in the fridge before serving. BOOM, you’re done.
Serve with tortilla chips, celery, Fritos, carrot chips… whatever. Or you can eat it by itself as my savage toddler would do.